The Payroll Office is located on the first floor of Phillips Hall in Room 120, and reports to the Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance.
All Permanent employees are paid on the last working day of the month. Any changes to your address or deductions must be handled through Human Resources. Please check your Notice of Deposit to make sure that the changes are correct.
- Click here for information on leave/time reporting
- Click here for information on employment policies
All student employees are paid on a bi-weekly pay cycle.
- Click here for the Student Employee page
- Click here for student employment forms
- Supervisors - click here for your resource page
Temporary employees who are paid an hourly rate are paid on a bi-weekly pay cycle. Temporary employees who are paid a flat rate are paid on the last working day of the month.
Explanation of your Pay
Please call Ext. 2389 (828-250-2389) or Ext. 6661 (828-251-6661), or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and arrange a time to come by the Payroll Office to discuss questions or issues with your pay. You must bring a picture ID with you to this meeting.