- Student Employment Agreement (SEA) – All student employees must be paid an hourly rate, unless HR has approved a flat rate payment option.
- Student Employment Change Form
- Temporary Employment Authorization (TEA) form (Note: type in all requested info, then print off and sign in ink)
- Payroll request form (Note: Monthly Payroll Requests need to be submitted to HR by the 10th of each month)
- Faculty Payroll Request Form (Note: You will need to log into OnePort to access the form)
- Faculty Payroll Request Form User Guide
Direct Deposit Forms
Employment Eligibility Verification
- Anyone hired for the first time at UNCA, must complete the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Other Payroll Related Forms
Late Time Sheet for Student/Temporary Employees
This form is an Excel file and must be downloaded/completed on a PC computer.
For Mac users, opening the document on a Mac changes the encryption required on the form and therefore will not be accepted by Payroll.
If you can’t access MS Excel, please visit the Career Center in Ramsey Library and we will be able to assist you.
- Note #1: Only record hours not approved in OnePort
- Note #2: Submit one late timesheet per pay period